Your organization has been awarded a DOJ grant to develop a community initiative for improving racial equity. You, as the law enforcement manager, have been assigned the task of developing a community
If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality, and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. We are the ideal place for all your writing needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Your organization has been awarded a DOJ grant to develop a community initiative for improving racial equity. You, as the law enforcement manager, have been assigned the task of developing a community-based team that will oversee the implementation of the initiative. The mission of the Race and Social Justice Strategy Team’s task is to end racism and achieve racial equity in the city’s practices, policies, and culture.
In a 1,250-1,500-word essay, complete the following:
- Briefly describe six different constituents/stakeholders on your team (organization, title, and influence in the community).
- As the team’s leader, discuss your perception of your sphere of influence.
- What roles will each of your team member’s play within the group? Are there team member’s who will have dual roles?
- Describe three types of power that you as the manager may need to use to effectively lead this team. Give examples.
- Describe specific strategies that you as the team manager will implement to keep the team motivated and on task (4.2).
- Describe what you hope to accomplish and within what timeframe.
- Describe how you will evaluate the success of the team’s substantive contribution to the mission.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This Benchmark assesses competency 4.2: Recommend strategies to build relationships and communicate ethically with various stakeholder