FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Your first paper must include separate sections addressing what you have learned through the first eight chapters. You should structure your paper into sections for each chapter covered. The page count does NOT include the title page and reference page. Late papers will lose 10% each day.
The papers require research from course materials and at least three (3) independent scholarly sources that you find separate from course materials. Students are encouraged to share their sources in advance with the instructor, to be certain that what you’ve found are reputable and acceptable sources.
After exploring the role of Human Resource Management and its various requirements, it’s now time to demonstrate that you can apply these concepts in your own chosen industry or career path! Specifically, consider what you have learned over this first eight chapters and write an essay that explores in detail:
- how strategic planning and HR planning work together in your industry or career path
- steps that managers in your industry or career path should take to ensure alignment with EEO requirements and best practices
- your recommended approach for conducting a job analysis of a common job in your industry or career path
- any specific implications for job design in your industry or career path
- typical approaches to recruiting applicants for common jobs in your industry or career path
- common selection processes in your industry or career path, including interview methods, selection tests, etc.
- descriptions of new-hire training, onboarding, and ongoing development processes in your industry or career path
- effective methods for performance appraisal, coaching, and feedback to employees for jobs in your industry or career path
This assignment should include at least 6-8 pages of double-spaced content in 12-point Times New Roman font, summarizing your key learnings in class and how they are relevant in your industry or career path. Written assignments require application of content from the textbook and any other learning materials provided in the course, as well as your own independent research (especially around industry-specific aspects of the assignment).
Your paper should be formatted and written in the style dictated by the American Psychological Association (APA) 6.0 Style guidelines. Please see the Lynn Library APA Style guide (Links to an external site.) for assistance here, including the pre-formatted template in Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.). You do not need to use an Abstract or a Table of Contents, but you will need a Title Page and a References Page in the correct formats. You are strongly encouraged to work with the Writing Lab (Links to an external site.) to get assistance with your academic writing; take advantage of this free service, as part of your university education!
You must use APA-formatted in-text citations and References to indicate the source of any ideas you apply from other authors. You are encouraged to summarize and paraphrase whenever possible rather than directly quoting, as your instructor is much more interested in what you now know and understand than in what you can quote from your research. (However, citations and References are still required, even if you’re not directly quoting.)
All written assignments in this course follow the 300 Level Grading Rubric for Written Communications, which is listed below. Your grade will be determined by the ratings you earn on each line of the rubric, so please pay close attention to the descriptions of each item.