https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Paul2022-10-19 23:07:392022-10-19 23:07:39You have been asked by your agency to write a report on screening and treating potential clients for addictions.Research screening tools and therapeutic interventions that are relevant to clients with
You have been asked by your agency to write a report on screening and treating potential clients for addictions.
- Research screening tools and therapeutic interventions that are relevant to clients with particular characteristics such as gender, age, disabilities, culture, and physical handicaps.
Present a perspective of your choosing.
- Explain how you believe these types of clients will benefit from the interventions you chose along with any potential drawbacks you may need to overcome.
- Conclude with how you will engage these clients in treatment from screening to the first therapeutic intervention.
Your report should include the following:
- Title page
- Introduction to the characteristics you are presenting (1 page)
- Content questions answered (4–6 pages)
- Conclusion (1–2 pages)
- References, including at least 2 scholarly sources dated within the last year
- 6 pages