Write a 1,500-2,000-word evaluation paper using the following instructions to complete this assignment.
1. Utilize the following databases to conduct your research:
ProQuest Criminal Justice
2. Search for five resources of information on crime or victimization.
3. Briefly describe your sources and list the websites where they can be found.
4. How do these sources of information differ in their approaches to collecting information?
5. Do they report the sampling information?
6. What statistics do they present?
7. Do they report the sampling method used in the studies from which they obtained these statistics?
8. In the research, what properties of sampling distribution do you need to look for to effectively facilitate the process of statistical inference to a larger population? What sampling method would you choose to replicate this study in a larger population? Evaluate the sampling methods in terms of representativeness and generalizability.
9. How would you improve on the sampling methods to increase the representativeness and generalizability of the data? If no sampling methods are mentioned, propose one that would have been appropriate to obtain the statistics.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.