- workers and offenders;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the processes for dealing with offenders appropriately; and
- Recognize differences in dealing with offenders, co-workers, and the criminal justice process
Choose one of the following topics to research and discuss:
- The ethical dilemma surrounding “Attorney Client Privilege”
- Ethical issues within the correctional setting
- Ethical or professionalism issues (or dilemmas) in today’s police departments
- Ethical issues surrounding the new drug combinations used doing execution
- Ethical or moral issues surrounding the consistency of punishment in the court system.
- Use the LRC to research your chosen topic.
minimum of four (4)
references that discuss your topic.
- Present your findings in one of three formats: a research paper, a slide presentation, or a short video clip (feel free to be creative!).
This assignment will be broken down into the following four parts with the respective due dates listed below:
Final LRC Project (150 points)-
Submit your Final LRC Project.
Due Week 9
This LRC Project is worth a total of 200 points (20%) of your overall grade.
You may choose one out of three formats for your assignment:
: (This should consist of a Title page, 4 to 6 double spaced pages, and a Reference page)
Slide Presentation (Prezi or MS Power Point)
: (This should consist of a Title slide, 4 to 6 slides of material, a Reference slide, detailed speaker’s notes in the note section and colorful clip art or photos that represent your case).
: (This should consist of 10 to 15 minute visual presentation that introduces you, your material, and the questions listed above)
Be sure to use APA formatting and cite all your references, regardless of the final format you choose