Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained from this course. Based on your review and reflection, write at least 3 paragraphs on the following:
- What were the most compelling topics learned in this course?
- How did participating in discussions help your understanding of the subject matter? Is anything still unclear that could be clarified?
- What approaches could have yielded additional valuable information?
Below is the most compelling topic
Typically, grants are either competitive or noncompetitive, although the level of competition for these grants can differ.
Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- What are the differences between a competitive and noncompetitive grant? Explain.
- Which of these 2 approaches to grant writing represents the most effective way to distribute money to agencies? Why?
- What ethical or legal implications can you see with regard to competitive and noncompetitive grant writing? Explain.