https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Paul2020-12-01 03:01:472020-12-01 03:01:47What limitations to your physical and mental health would affect the health care decisions you would make
Appendix F – Death and Dying
Ticket to class:
- Place in dropbox prior to the start of class
- At least 50 words in each response
- Give the questions some thought and answer honestly
- Number your answers to correspond with the question
- Worth 12 points/5%
- What will be important to you when you are dying?
- What limitations to your physical and mental health would affect the health care decisions you would make?
- Would you prefer hospice care with the goal of keeping you comfortable in your home during the final period of your life, as an alternative to hospitalization?
- In general, do you wish to participate or share in making decisions about your health care and treatment?
- Would you always want to know the truth about your condition, treatment options, and the chance of success of treatments?
- What are the most comforting and frightening aspects of dying? Give examples.