FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Be sure to address the following questions on institutional portfolios:
- What is an institutional portfolio, and why are they important?
- What are the differences between traditional system-wide evaluation and institutional portfolios?
- What is the role of institutional portfolios for seeking institutional accreditation?
- Who should have a role in developing such a portfolio?
- Should ownership lie in the academic area or in administration?
- Should focus be on the latest performance (term, quarter, year) or on longitudinal data showing trends over time?
Based on your knowledge of institutional portfolios answer the following:
- If the major objective of an institutional portfolio is to present explicit evidence of the outcomes and effectiveness in an authentic manner, how can you best organize an institutional portfolio to meet this goal?
- What are the potential pitfalls in the process of developing an institutional portfolio?
- What potential errors can occur in collecting, analyzing, and reporting data and statistics?
- How much data should be released to the public, and who will control that and ensure its credibility?
- How should such data be released to avoid controversy or issues among stakeholders and within the community?
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.