490 week 7 to do
Power Point Presentation,
Prefers, Free Plagiarism
This week, you will submit your long- and short-term goals presentation. You will submit a copy here for grading and a copy to the discussion board to share with your peers.
Videos can be recorded using any software or tool, but all videos are required to be uploaded to My Panopto Videos for assignment submission.
You can also use the Panopto Desktop Recording tool to create your video.
Follow these assignment parameters in your presentation:
· Identify 3 short-term goals and 3 long-term goals related to your professional aspirations. You may also include a 5-year plan. These goals should be reasonable within the time frames presented.
· Describe how you plan to meet your professional goals:
2. What steps will you take?
2. What milestones will you set? (How will you know you are making progress?)
2. How will you use your strengths to meet your goals?
2. What challenges do you foresee, and how will you overcome them to succeed in meeting your goals?
· Explain how this nursing program and specific courses or assignments within it impacted your goals (goals met and goals still to achieve).
1. Identify specific achievements during your program (e.g., a goal GPA, an attendance goal, certificates, improved writing skills)
1. Self-evaluate your success at meeting the program outcomes and essentials.
1. Identify memorable assignments or courses, epiphanies, or moments when your course work directly impacted your professional work.
1. Describe your current nursing philosophy and reflect on how it supports your goals and aspirations.
1. Be sure to include an introduction (introduce yourself briefly) and a conclusion to your presentation.
1. Your presentation should be between 7 and 12 minutes long.
1. Your presentation must include both audio and visual components and be professional in nature.
Oral Presentation Checklist
Use the following checklist to help you prepare for your oral presentation.
Am I prepared?
· I have easy-to-reference notes or script of the presentation to help me practice, and I have practiced a lot.
· I am able to deliver the material without reading from my notes.
· I am able to stay on topic, stay organized, and present a fluid presentation with a clear introduction, middle, and conclusion.
· I have timed myself and am able to deliver the information within the allotted time frame.
· I am confident I know my topic well and can converse easily on the research I have gathered.
· I have reviewed the grading rubric and know what is expected for the assignment.
Can I deliver my materials well?
· I am able to transition from one idea to another without a lot of “ums” and “ahs.”
· I can speak clearly and manage the rate and volume of my speech.
Have I considered my presentation environment?
· I have tested the audio, PowerPoint, and other technology as needed to be sure it is all functioning properly.
· I have considered my surroundings and chosen a quiet, distraction-free space to record my audio presentation.
· I will have a professional tone on the audio, keeping my audience in mind.
My goals in 5 yeas are become a ARPN and work for ICU or in an office setting.