Use this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXRuxuTyrxo to watch Naomi Oreskes’ 1:04:23 lecture.
There is widespread agreement among climate scientists that present-day climate change is predominantly due to anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions. However, some industry groups, policymakers, and members of civil society insist on denying the facts. Geologist and historian of science Naomi Oreskes explains how doubt over climate change has been created and disseminated.
Write a personal reflection essay addressing these questions:
· Why is climate science being called into question?
· What do you think should be climate scientists’ role in society?
· Should climate scientists also be activists, or should they limit their work to stating the facts? Explain your opinion.
· Please upload a single word document
· Report should be in the form of a 5-paragraph essay, as a single word document. This is an exercise in concise, impactful writing. There is no page/word requirement/limit.
· The 5-paragraph essay format will be in the attachments (Strictly follow this format)