Assignment 8. Finding information about stock indexes
Learn how to find information about stock indexes online.
Go to money.cnn.com or another financial website and find current stock market indexes.
Your report may be written as a list, but be sure to use complete sentences. You should include
the following information
1. Your Assignment ID.
2. The day you collected the information.
3. Find the closing values of the S&P500, DJIA and the Nasdaq.
4. For the S&P 500, show how to find the previous day’s close using both the point change and
the percentage change.
5. Of Japan, England, Germany and Hong Kong, which country did the best and which did the
6. How did the performances of the foreign stock markets compare with the domestic stock