As an employee of the World Bank, you have been asked to research 1 economic concern in a South American country and write a report on your findings.
- Select a South American country to research.
- Select 1 of the following economic concerns to research:
- Quantities of specific goods and services
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Research data sets for the one economic concern within the South American country that you have chosen.
- In a 3â€“4-page report, answer the following questions:
- What are 2â€“3 relationships between the economic concern you selected and that specific country’s economy?
- What trends do you see in the data sets?
- Support your assertions of the trends with statistical evidence.
- Cite all of your sources correctly and include a reference list, both in APA style.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric.