FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In preparation for your instructional design, you will choose an instructional problem, issue or topic and submit an instructional design proposal to the instructor regarding the issue/topic. The instructional problem, issue or topic you chose here will be the instructional problem that you will answer by developing an instructional material through 2-1 to 2-4. You may change/modify the instructional problem later but it is important to choose an instructional problem carefully. The proposal will continually evolve as you work through the developmental processes in the class.
Make sure to include: specifically how you became aware of the problem (e.g. personal experience, discussion, etc.); explanation as to why the learners/audience failed to achieve the desired instructional/performance outcome; and the specific target population.
Next, it is important to understand 1) what has been researched/known about the topic via literature review. Select a minimum of 5 references (3 peer reviewed articles) about the topic of your choice (as a primary key word). It needs to include
1) summaries; and 2) review/commentary of the articles; and 3) references (citations of the articles selected in APA styles). The articles must be published after January 2002.
In your literature review, you should demonstrate: 1) a clear, concise, and accurate knowledge of the topic; 2) evidence of synthesis between your thoughts and opinions and the literature; 3) critical analysis of the topic; 4) scholarship commensurate with graduate level work; and 5) knowledge of APA manuscript style. Start to review this website to learn about How to Write Literature Review http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/tutorials/lit-review/ (videos included)
• CSUSB library databases http://www.lib.csusb.edu/
• Research Assistance (How to conduct library database search & how to format your paper in APA styles)
You need to search journals that are relevant to your topic. Here is the list of peer-reviewed journals that are related to instructional technology:
• Australian Journal of Educational Technology
• Alberta Journal of Educational Research
• British Journal of Educational Technology
• Educational Technology Research and Development
• International Journal of Instructional Media
• The International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning
• Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks
• Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
• Journal of Computer Mediated Communication
• Journal of Computing in Higher Education
• Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia
• Journal of Educational Society and Technology
• Journal of Interactive Learning Research
• Journal of Interactive Media in Education
• Journal of Research on Technology in Education
• Journal of Technology and Teacher Education
Instructional materials available
What instructional materials are already available to address the instructional problem you identified (strengths and weaknesses of those materials). The examples of the instructional materials can be a website, a video, software etc. Also discuss uniqueness: what would make your instructional material different from other materials like yours?
Write a 6 page proposal of your project topic. The proposal should include:
Evaluation Criteria Points
Instructional problem: What is your instructional material about? Why did you choose this topic? What type of people are you directing your instructional material towards? 12
Summaries (the main arguments)
Assess/Reflect (compare or contrast this work with another you have read/cited; discuss whether the source was helpful to you in shaping your argument; any insightful and interesting questions and/or comments)
Selection of the article: Relevant to the topic and published after January 2002 from the suggested journals. 20
What instructional materials are already available to address the instructional problem you identified (strengths and weaknesses of those materials). Uniqueness: what would make your instructional material different from other materials like yours? 20
6 pages [Cover (1), Main (4), & References (1)], double-spaced, 12 point font Times New Roman or Arial,
APA format in citations and references (A minimum of 5 references (3 peer reviewed articles) 8