FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Page 1 of 3
Research Report (20%)
Important note:This is an individual assignment. You must complete the task independently. If you submit a report that is similar to any of
your classmate’s reports it will be considered academic dishonesty. Refer to the Macquarie University Academic Honesty Procedure and associated
documents. Please also refer to the submission instruction as per unit guide.
Estimated student workload:30 hours
1. Critically evaluate the role of accounting information systems in business organisations in achieving organisational goals and governance
2. Evaluate systems development methodologies and the role of accountants in system development projects
Your task is to write a report that critically analyses the adoption of cloud based accounting information systems (AIS) in business organisations and
discuss challenges and benefits of cloud based environment. You are required to conduct a literature review and analysis using academic journal
articles through the library databases on the topic of cloud based AIS adoption and diffusion in business organisations. Your report must be structured
1) Introduction (100 words) – Provide an overview of the report that follows.
2) Overview of cloud computing (300 words) – Provide an explanation of cloud computing and its functionalities. Provide examples of other
commercial cloud based AIS systems available on the market.
3) Challenges and benefits (700 words)-Discuss accounting challenges and benefits that have been identified in the research literature (academic
journal articles you reviewed) concerning cloud based AIS adoption.
4) Recommendation (300 words) – From your literature review, provide recommendations of success factors for cloud based AIS adoption.
5) Conclusion (100 words) – Summarise and synthesise the report.
ACCOUNTING INFORAMTION SYSTEMS
Department of Accounting and Corporate Governance