FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Ambitious Computer Science student seeking a career using knowledge of System Administrative in Computer Technology with excellent communication skills developed through involvement in leadership programs.
Spartanburg Community College
December 2015 Spartanburg, SC
University of South Carolina Upstate
Jan 2016 to Present Spartanburg, SC
Computer Coordinator | Nestle USA – Gaffney, SC
Apr. 2016 to present
- Analyzed, repaired and safeguarded PCs
- Worked autonomously diagnosing both general computer issues and connection problems
- Worked directly with customers to trouble-shoot and diagnose technology complications
- Created wired and wireless networks with up to 1000 networked devices
- Install Servers, analyze, debugging, and modifies systems including coding, testing Install and configure systems such as supports GIS infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Providing support services for systems maintenance
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Computer Support Specialist | Spartanburg Mental Health – Spartanburg, SC
Aug. 2014 to Apr. 2016
- Provide support to end users relating to hardware and software, computer applications, LAN components and peripherals
- Carry out on-site analysis, identification, and resolution of difficult desktop problems for end users
- Supervise complaint ticketing system and follow timely resolution of all work orders
- Install, organize, test, maintain, check and troubleshoot end user workstations and interrelated hardware and software