FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Academic research on consumer behaviour has been an important driving force behind business decisions in the real world. In this assessment, you as a “consumer behaviour expert” will bring the latest consumer behaviour research into practice.First, please browse the following three newly published research articles on consumer behaviour.
- Duclos, R., & Khamitov, M. (2019). Compared to dematerialized money, cash increases impatience in intertemporal choice. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 29(3), 445-454.
- Gong, H., Huang, J., & Goh, K. H. (2019). The illusion of double-discount: Using reference points in promotion framing. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 29(3), 483-491.
- Taylor, N., Noseworthy, T. J., & Pancer, E. (2019). Supersize my chances: Promotional lotteries impact product size choices. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 29(1), 79-88.
Your task is to choose one article from these three articles, present the findings of your chosen article, and apply these findings to an organisation of your choice. That is, you will find a real-world organisation, introduce the marketing or consumer behaviour issues this organisation is facing in 2020, and design corresponding recommendations to address the issues, based on the findings of your chosen article.
This presentation should be made within 5 minutes and through 5 PowerPoint slides. The slides should follow the subsequent structure:
- Student information and presentation title;
- The research article: findings;
- The organisation: issues;
- The organisation: recommendations;
- Reference list.
You will also prepare a script (i.e., a Word document) in which you will write out or at least outline what you intend to say in your presentation. This script has a maximum word limit of 1000.Please pay attention to the following details on presentation and submission methods:
- On-campus students will deliver their presentation in class, and submit their PowerPoint file and script on Moodle.
- Distance education students will record their presentation through PowerPoint’s “Record Slide Show” function, and submit their PowerPoint file (with recording) and script on Moodle.
- For all students, the Moodle submission of PowerPoint file and script will be due at 5pm AEST Friday Week 8. However, on-campus students may present in class prior to, during, or after Week 8, depending on their local lecturer/tutor’s scheduling.