FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
· Imagine that you were auditing accounts receivable balances to confirm sales and found significant discrepancies between the recorded account balances and returned confirmations from customers. Recommend an alternative approach to confirming sales revenue. Provide rationale for your recommendation. (100 Words)
· Using the case as a reference and from the e-Activity, discuss the improper recognition treatment you researched, and make a recommendation regarding the type of analytical procedure that should have detected the improper accounting transactions. Propose the internal control activities or audit plan that might have detected the improper transactions. Be specific with your recommendation. (100 Words)
· Discuss at least three to five advantages and disadvantages of implementing an IT-based system. Identify at least four inherent operational and financial risks in using computerized reports. Propose at least two mitigation risk strategies, and justify your recommendation. (100 Words)
· Identify at least three risks that auditors need to consider for companies that process Web-based sales transactions, including credit card payments. For each risk identified, develop a mitigation risk strategy. Provide specific examples. (100 Words)
· Discuss the motives of the executives to commit fraud. Discuss the culpability of the accountants in preparing the questionable accounting estimates for the cost to compete. (100 words)
· Evaluate whether the SOX and PCAOB have been effective in reducing unethical behavior of corporate executives. Propose at least two amendments or provisions to SOX that would make management more accountable for the accuracy of financial statements, or provide additional sanctions that might reduce unethical behavior. Support your position. (100 words)