FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Wk 5- Final Paper
Functions of HRM
[WLO:3] [CLOs: 1,2,3,4,5
The primary function of HRM is to increase the effectiveness and contribution of employees attaining organizational goals and objectives. Consider all the areas of HRM that have been discussed in this course:
- Performance management
- Human resources planning, recruitment, and selection
- Human resources development
- Compensation and benefits
- Employment and labor laws and regulations
In your final paper,
- Provide a high-level overview of each HRM area listed above.
- Discuss HR functions within a performance management system that contribute to effective training and development.
- Explain how an effective performance management system along with compensation and benefits can attract, develop, and retain talented employees.
- Analyze employment and labor laws and regulations that impact these areas of HRM listed above and the relationships between employees and employers.
- Explain how the functions of HRM work together in order to optimize organizational and employee behavior.
For additional support with completing your final paper, please refer to the following tools:
- Finding HR Journals in the AU Library (Links to an external site.). This tip sheet will support you in researching through the Ashford University Library.
- What Is CRAAP: A Guide to Evaluating Web Sources (Links to an external site.). This will assist you in determining the reliability of an HR website.
- Scholarly and Popular Resources(1) (Links to an external site.). This tutorial explains the differences between scholarly and popular resources.
- Human Resource Research With FindIt@AU (Links to an external site.). This tip sheet will support you in researching through the Ashford University Library.
The Functions of HRM paper
- Must be seven to eight double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Centerâ€™s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Centerâ€™s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.