FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1. Describe the process by which a bill becomes a law. What are the major steps in the process? What are the main differences in the legislative process between the two houses of Congress?
2. Describe how Congress exercises its checks and balances over the executive branch. Which chamber of Congress has more authority over the executive branch? Provide examples. How might partisanship help to diminish the exercise of congressional power over the presidency? Explain.
3. Perhaps the most significant constitutional powers of the president are those concerning waging war. Explore the presidentâ€™s war powers. What are they? How have different presidents exercised those powers? What are the war powers of Congress? How has Congress attempted to limit the presidentâ€™s unilateral use of war powers?
4. Describe and discuss the different powers of the president. Specifically, define the differences between the presidentâ€™s expressed, implied, delegated, and inherent powers and provide an example of each. What are some of the checks placed upon these powers by the other branches of government?
5. Describe and evaluate the four key strategies used to promote reforming the federal bureaucracy. What are some of the challenges associated with each different approach? Explain.
6. Describe the challenge of bureaucratic accountability. What is oversight and how does congressional action shape bureaucratic responsibility? What are some possible ways in which the president can gain more control of the bureaucracy?