FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Find a journal article that relates to Aspiration Pneumonia. The journal article should relate to one of your nursing diagnosis and nursing interventions. This should be an evidence based journal article. For example: I could search for pain management after a Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery.
How to Write a Review for a Journal Article:
1. Read the entire journal article. Many journal articles can be quite complex and use complicated wording and statistics. You may need to read the article a few times before you full grasp all it’s contents.
2. Write a citation for the journal article at the top of the review. The citation should follow the APA guidelines – this would be as if you were citing it on a reference page. You will need the title of the article, journal where the article is published, the volume an issue number, publication date , author’s name, and page numbers for the article.
3. Write a summary of the article. This should be 2 paragraphs. Include the purpose for the article, how research was conducted, the results and other pertinent information from the article.
4. Discuss the meaning or implications of the results of the study that the articles about. This should be 2 paragraphs. This is where you offer your opinion on the article. Discuss any flaws with the article, how you think it could have been better and what you think it means.
5. Write 1 paragraph discussing how the author(s) could expand on the results, what the information means in for the “big picture”, what future research should focus on or how future research could move the topic forward. Discuss how knowledge in the area could be expanded.