FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate proficiency in Information Literacy and Technology
- Practice academic honesty and exhibit ethical conduct
Assignment Learning Outcomes:
- Determine credible sources for a research project
- Create correct citations for research sources
- Exhibit developed skills in critical thinking, reading, and writing
You must identify a research topic of your choice relating to gender equality. If you are unsure about a topic, please consult with Jean, your librarian. Include the following items below to ensure the creation of a well-developed assignment.
- Identify your research topic. (1 page)
- Why are you interested in this topic?
- How does the topic relate to you as a citizen of the world?
- Did you narrow your research topic? How did you do so?
- Identify THREE sources you would use if conducting research on this topic. (3 pages)
- You will use two journal articles (or one journal article and one book) and one internet source to complete this portion of the assignment for a total of three sources.
- You must cite each source in a Works Cited page at the end of the assignment. All citations should be written in MLA style format.
- Provide a brief summary of each source, explaining why you chose it and how it relates to your topic.
- Using the CRAAP test, critically evaluate the quality of your internet source to demonstrate its credibility.
- Explain the importance of Information Literacy as a 21st century learning skill. (1/2 page)
- Discuss what you learned from this assignment. Is there anything you would have done differently? (1/2 page)
This assignment will be turned in to D2L: Assessments, Assignments, Mid-Term Assignment. Your assignment must be a Word .doc or a pdf. If I canâ€™t download your paper, I canâ€™t grade it.
You are not writing a research paper. Instead, you will simply address various parts of the research process in this assignment.
The final assignment should be 5-6 pages (not including the CRAAP test) double spaced. The MLA style Works Cited page is included in the total page requirement.