FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Beefsteak is a fast-casual restaurant concept from acclaimed Chef JosÃ© AndrÃ©s that focuses on the â€œunsung power of vegetables.â€ JosÃ© AndrÃ©s is a world-renowned chef and owner of a number of restaurants. He was nominated for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize for his work with disaster relief through his non-profit organization World Central Kitchen. AndrÃ©sâ€™s mission is to change the world through the power of food. Jim Biafore, Senior Director for Beefsteak, knows that cultureâ€”much like any good businessâ€”is forever changing, adapting to its environment. As Beefsteak grows, he sees the need to develop employees not only for return on investment, but also for maintenance of the culture and values espoused from the larger organization, ThinkFoodGroup. Beefsteak needs to develop programs to develop its employees in line with the companyâ€™s mission and strategic direction.
Assume the role of a Beefsteak consultant dedicated to creating and reinforcing the companyâ€™s ideal culture. Jim Biafore wants you to assess Beefsteakâ€™s current company culture, determine ways that it can be improved, forecast potential changes through growth, and provide a plan for sustaining cultural longevity through employees.
Using the materials provided to you, as well as at least two to three additional resources pertaining to human resource management, prepare a 12- to 15-minute presentation of the proposal for a strategic human capital development program focused on the transmission of company core values.
To communicate with Beefsteakâ€™s Jim Biafore and executive team, you will orally present your analysis using Screencast-O-Matic (Links to an external site.). If needed, review the Screencast-O-Matic Quick-Start Guide (Links to an external site.). The analysis should be documented using PowerPoint, with 12 to 20 slides which include speaker notes. The strategic human capital analysis should reinforce the culture through
- Team Development
- Organizational Responsibility.
The analysis should also consider Week 4â€™s contemporary human capital topic and predictive analysis.
Consider the following questions as you prepare your analysis:
- What might you infer about Beefsteakâ€™s current company culture? Does it have elements of organizational responsibility?
- What key characteristics should Beefsteak recruiters look for in candidates, especially with regard to how someone will fit into the company culture?
- How does job training and employee development differ from a cultural standpoint?
- What motivates individuals or employees to believe in a cause?
- What do employees want out of development programs?
- What about employee development programs benefits the company?
- Why is it important to think about employee development at this stage?
- What contemporary human capital issues might you consider at Beefsteak?
- Is it possible to use some predictive analysis technique?
- How might things differ if Beefsteak expands globally rather than just in the U.S.?
- How do you plan to measure the success/failure of your culture strategy? What steps will you take to ensure that the culture is shifting and/or being reinforced in that way that you intend?
In this presentation analysis,
- Determine ways to improve the companyâ€™s culture in a growth environment.
- Assess and make recommendations regarding the companyâ€™s recruiting, training, development, and retention strategies.
- Integrate contemporary human capital topics and predictive analysis.
- Discuss potential global expansion on the company culture and success.
- Formulate an overall organized and concise proposal for the companyâ€™s ideal culture supported through human resource management.
The Beefsteak Reinforcing Culture Through Human Capital Development Case Study Analysis
- Must be 12 to 15 minutes in duration.
- Must be 12 to 20 slides in length (not including title and references slides) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Centerâ€™s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) resource. You need to include speaker notes for each task on the slide to submit in Part 2 of your Final Presentation.
Upload and submit your audio-narrated PowerPoint presentation for grading.
In your Week 6 – Final Presentation Part 1, you submitted The Beefsteak Reinforcing Culture Through Human Capital Development Case Study Analysis narrated PowerPoint presentation. Submit the narration notes that accompany your presentation to Waypoint to complete Part 2 of your Final Presentation.
The Beefsteak Reinforcing Culture Through Human Capital Development Case Study Analysis speaker notes
- Must include all narration notes for each task on your presentation slides.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of the proposal
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must use two scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to the course text and Beefsteak case study.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Centerâ€™s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Avoid over-dependence on direct quotes. Direct quotes are a great way to strengthen our assertions and provide support. However, be sure to avoid using excessive direct quotes in lieu of original thought. Direct quotes will not meet the requirement for analysis, application, and critical thinking. Please ensure to not overuse direct quote so that you can avoid losing points for this. Review the Integrating Research (Links to an external site.) resource from the Ashford Writing Center for additional guidance.
- Must include a separate references slide that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.