FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The goal of this week’s discussion board is to illustrate the importance of nature/nurture interaction in development, using specific examples of epigenetic processes, critical/sensitive periods, and the impact of experience on biological development.
Step 1: Review the following podcast which features research demonstrating the innate capacities of infants.
- â€œCreating Healthy Connections: Nurturing Brain Development From Birth to Three,â€ with Alison Gopnik. (2012). ZERO TO THREE. http://www.zerotothree.org/about-us/funded-projects/parenting-resources/podcast/ (Links to an external site.). (21:09).
Step 2: Take notes throughout the podcast, and when finished, post them respond on this discussion board. Your notes should:
- Evaluate the evidence for innate sensory capacities, preferences, and reflexes in newborn infants.
- Pose questions for others to think about and respond to in order to engage in a fruitful discussion.
Do animals have consciousness?
Your answer should present the following:
- A clear thesis statement
- An outline of your arguments (at least two)
- Research to support each your arguments
- A clear conclusion statement
Have fun with this discussion! Share with us your definition of consciousness and the criteria you use to know that others are conscious.