https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Paul2021-06-29 14:18:182021-06-29 14:18:18emerging adulthood 1
6th DISCUSSION BOARD ASSIGNMENT (Total Points = 5): Emerging and Early Adulthood
- From the Class 11 assigned readings (see syllabus):
- Identify and describe one aspect of physical, cognitive, or emotional development during emerging/early adulthood. Include the proper citation and page number from the reading (1 point).
- Identify one risk factor on any aspect of functioning during emerging/early adulthood. Describe how this risk factor can negatively affect functioning during emerging/early adulthood. Include the proper citation and page number from the reading (1 point).
- Provide a suggestion for one strategy at the micro, mezzo, and/or macro level that can be used by a social worker to reduce or counteract the impact of the risk factor (1 point). Note: The intervention you propose should be appropriate for the risk factor you identify in the post.
- Respond to the posting of another student by commenting on his or her post (e.g., what you found interesting; what you learned) (1 point).
- Writing/grammar, etc. (1 point)