1. If Mark had an IQ of 110, what would be his z, or standard score?
2. What proportion of the population would have a score equal to or higher than Mark?
3. Andrew took the same test and got a 95. What is Andrew’s Z score?
4. What proportion of the population would have IQ’s equal to or between Mark and Andrew?
5. Approximately 84% of IQ scores would be equal to or between what two scores?
6. If a researcher took a sample of 25 people, what would be the standard error?
7. Based on this standard error, what is the probability that the mean of a sample of 25 peope would be greater than 115?
8. What is the probability that the mean of a sample of 50 people would be greater than 115?