Read the article titled, “The Ideal HPC Programming Language” dated 2010, located here.
Article Source: Loh, E. (2010, June). The ideal hpc programming language. Queue, 8(6), 30.
Write a two to three (2 3) page paper in which you:
- Summarize the main points of the article.
- Describe one (1) way in which arrays are used in high performance computing.
- Explain one (1) new concept that you have learned about arrays and one (1) new concept that you have learned about loops as a result of reading the assigned article.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Distinguish among the basic types, steps, and properties of programming.
- Describe the use of arrays and subscripts, and the steps involved in declaring, initializing, loading, and searching arrays.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in computer programming design.
- Write clearly and concisely about computer programming design topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style convention.