(Great English is a must!! No grammar errors!)
(MIN 5 Full Pages, APA Format)
Subject of the paper: The task has two parts. The parts need to be divided. Each part should be around 3 pages.
Cultural Considerations in Learning and Development
You are currently the head trainer of a global U.S. automobile manufacturer. The organization has decided to expand its operations into the Eastern market such as China, Japan, and Singapore. The vice president of human resources has asked that you create a proposal outlining your plans for a new hire orientation program for the Eastern market. In your proposal, include the elements listed below.
- Discuss how the Eastern market will potentially view new hire orientation, and then discuss two to three ways to tailor the new hire orientation to this market.
- Discuss how the Eastern market perceives the relationship between the learner and trainer.
- Discuss who will be responsible for giving the new hire orientation to the Eastern employees and how the orientation will be delivered. For example, will a local who is familiar with the language deliver a live orientation training session, or will it be a remote training session with a translator? Will it be some other delivery method? Once the method is chosen, discuss why this method is appropriate for the given market.
Your completed assignment must be at least two pages in length and use at least two outside sources. Adhere to APA guidelines when constructing this assignment, and include in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
Creating a Career Development Program
As the director of learning and development, you have been tasked with creating a career development program for the senior sales team of your organization. You currently support five individuals on the senior sales team. Each team member has aspirations of becoming either a senior sales manager, sales director, or vice president of sales. None of the team members have any experience in leading a team, but they show some potential for management. Choose one of the roles above (i.e., senior sales manager, sales director, or vice president of sales), and create a PowerPoint presentation outlining a career development program for the employee. In your PowerPoint, please include the elements below.
- Describe skills needed to be successful in the desired role.
- Discuss three to four training and developmental interventions needed to gain the skills to be successful in the desired role, and provide a timeframe of completion for each intervention. For example, a job rotation program should be completed in 60 to 90 days, and an apprenticeship should be completed in 2 years.
- Explain the outcomes of each developmental intervention. For example, â€œThrough this job rotation exercise, you will be able to effectively manage a virtual team.â€
Your presentation must be at least 3 pages, not counting the title and reference slides.. The sources used, including the required unit resources, must be cited and referenced according to APA guidelines.
Other information: First part should be a minimum of 2 pages, second part should be a minimum of 3 pages. The more the better.
- APA Format
- No plagiarism is accepted
*** The work will be checked for plagiarism through Turnitin by the professor. It is essential for everything to be free of plagiarism otherwise sanctions will be imposed***
Thank you for your support