- Why is it important to keep prisoners out of public areas?
- Why should a courthouse be designed with prisoner transportation to and from court in mind?
- What is egress and ingress? Why should these be factored in when designing a courthouse?
- How might the bailiff help to minimize a breach of security within the courthouse?
- How have you used the concepts of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) in your personal life? If you have not used them, what would you do to use these concepts to secure where you live?
Every response must be at least 200 words in length. All sources, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA Style.