https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Paul2021-06-22 15:19:282021-06-22 15:19:28fiction discussion 7
Perform ONE of the following activities upon one of Oâ€™Connorâ€™s stories:
- Outline a central conflict of the plot, identify the climax, and identify who wins and who loses or
- Describe and identify the primary setting (setting includes period), and identify the effect the setting has on the outcome of the story or
- List the characters, categorize them as flat or round, identify the protagonist(s) and the antagonist(s), and show why they are necessary for this story or
- Classify the tone of the story and identify its effect upon the reader or
- Classify the point of view and demonstrate why it is the best choice.
I choose the story “A Good Man is Hard to Find”, it is attached below