i need someone to do it in 1 hour and 30 minutes
Part II: Short Answers â€“ You must answer the first TWO questions, then answer any 4 of the remaining 5 questions (5 points each).
1. From the article, The Gray Divorce Revolution, what is the trend in divorce rates among middle-aged adults in the US? And, the article states: â€œâ€¦our analyses provide indirect evidence of what could be the primary factor in this trend: â€¦â€. What is the primary factor suggested in the article that may account for the new trend in midlife divorces?
2. Discuss two sociocultural inequalities that may underlie the disparity in life expectancy in the US based on ethnicity and geographic area of residence.
3. What role does the anima play in a self-identified maleâ€™s individuation process?
4. How, specifically, does a personâ€™s educational level correlate with secondary aging outcomes? And, speaking of education, do you think Maria Montessori would support Howard Gardnerâ€™s theory of multiple intelligences? Why or Why not? Please be specific.
5. Discuss three things (from the ppt.) that bring about the qualitative cognitive advances experienced in adolescence. Discuss how these qualitative brain changes translate into adolescentsâ€™ ability to form a deeper ethnic identity (per the video on ethnic identity development).
6. Why does Kubler Ross say that depression is the most important stage of the death and dying process? (Please explain the reasoning behind this statement.) And, from the perspective of modern humanism, why can it be said that Kubler Rossâ€™s theory is phenomenological?
7. In research studies on the aging brain, why was it vital to separate healthy aging brains from brains with plaque and dendrite loss indicating dementia? AND, how might the reporting of these data affect cultural expectations of the cognitive functioning of older adults?
**********BONUS QUESTIONS (points listed next to each question)
1. Eriksonâ€™s stage in which a child must resolve the conflict between engaging in productive tasks, projects, etc., and feeling inadequate is: (1 pt.)
a. Trust vs. Mistrust
b. Autonomy vs. Shame/Doubt
c. Identity vs. Identity confusion
d. Industry vs. Inferiority
2. What is Hayflickâ€™s first name? ____________________ (1 pt.)
3. The hormone that causes drowsiness and has a different time release in adolescence is
________________________. (1 pt.)
4. From the article on the medicalization of death & dying, would Elisabeth Kubler Ross support the idea of palliative care? Why or why not? (Answer can be very brief.) (2 pts.)
**Itâ€™s been a delight having each and every one of you in class this semester, both face to face and online. Take care, stay healthy, and have a wonderful summer!