You will be choosing two data sets you wish to analyze for the duration of this course.
In order to successfully complete this assignment, you should be able to:
- Identify two data set files you will be analyzing.
- Communicate the choices to the course facilitator.
- File: Impeach
- File: NC Births
- File: County Complete
- File: IWU Patients
- File: Research Report Template 1
- File: Research Report Template 2
- File: Research Report Patients
- Study the data sets to choose from, looking at all the tabs inside the data set.
- Study the example Research Report Patients.
- Choose two data sets from the list above to analyze throughout this course.
- Download each research report template and save one for each of your chosen data sets.
- Conduct a search to find three scholarly sources pertaining to each data set (total of six). OCLS resources are preferred sources and can be accessed through IWU Resources. Wikipedia is not permitted, as it is not a peer-reviewed, scholarly source.
- In each template, complete the “Project Background” section only up to the “Information and Literature Review,” no further. The templates have instructions in them. This should be written as an academic paper with complete sentences and paragraphs.
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor by the end of the workshop. You will add to each document throughout the course.
I will choose Impeach this time for safe side as mentioned by Prof.