This week, you will continue writing the background section for each of your research reports.
In order to successfully complete this assignment, you should be able to:
- Write the background section for two data sets.
- Your most recent research reports
- File: Research Report Patients
This is one of the more detailed assignments in this course. You will write a background literature review, detailed statistics, and descriptive statistics in the form of graphs for two data sets. Normal distributions and probability can also be used as part of the descriptive statistics section, which the example report did not show. See videos and practice files for any remedial training on those topics.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Be sure to use your most recent version of your research reports.
- Study the Research Report Patients file.
- Fill out the “Information and Literature Review” section of the Project Background including the literature review, descriptive statistics, and graphs associated with the data set chosen to write about.
- In each of your reports, fill out the first analysis section, including any statistics and graphs and interpretation on the analysis.
- In each of your reports, fill out the second analysis section, including any statistics, graphs, and interpretation of the analysis.
- In each of your reports, fill out the third analysis section, including any statistics and graphs and interpretation on the analysis.
- In each of your reports, fill out the summary section, including any conclusions and future research that should be done.
- When you have completed your assignment, save copies for yourself and submit a copy of each research report to your instructor by the end of the workshop.