FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Please go through the question, instructions and attached PPT then start working
I need initial post as 2 pages please don’t forget to add reference
We will be discussing the application of big data tools in healthcare. In order to meet our present and future social needs, we need to develop new strategies to organize big data and derive meaningful information. One such special social need is healthcare. Like every other industry, healthcare organizations are producing data at a tremendous rate that presents many advantages and challenges at the same time. The healthcare industry produces large amounts of data on a daily basis. Most of these data used to be hard copies but, now organizations are gathering data electronically. There are mainly 7 data sources that produce the bulk of the data:
- Electronic Health Records (EHR): Clinical records with patient details.
- Laboratory Information Management system (LIMS): Contains lab results
- Monitoring and diagnostic instruments: Data from instruments like MRI.
- Pharmacy: Medication details of the patient
- Instruments and human tracking system: Data contains location information of instruments and people.
- Insurance claim and billing: Contains insurance claims and billing details
- Hospital Resources: Employee list and hospital supply chain details.
Big data analytics plays a crucial role in many other areas- Genetic analysis, evidence-based medicines, patient profile analysis to name a few. When employed with suitable big data architecture, Big data has the potential to change the way the healthcare industry operates.
Please watch the video lecture and read the two required readings for this week. Once ready, participate in our discussion forum
As outlined within this weeks topic, there are several benefits as well as challenges associated with the use of Big Data Analytics in the e-Healthcare industry. Pick one of the four concepts below and then identify the benefits and challenges associated with that concept. Do not simply list the benefits and challenges but detail them in a substantive, thorough post as it relates to that concept in the e-healthcare industry.
- Data Gathering
- Storage and Integration
- Data Analysis
- Knowledge Discovery and Information Interpretation
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.