FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Analyze effective decision making and problem solving.
- Analyze the critical elements in the decision making and the problem-solving processes.
As you review this weekâ€™s assigned readings, you will find that some authors combine problem solving and decision making by focusing on the similarities of the processes, while other authors break decision making and problem solving into two separate topics. The purpose of this assignment is to define and then analyze the decision making and problem-solving processes to understand what each one involves and then to discuss your own perceptions and understanding.
- Compose a 2-3 page paper in Microsoft Word that addresses the following key items.
- Provide your personal definition of effective decision making and problem solving.
- Describe the steps involved with the decision-making process and the process of problem solving. Include the following elements in your description:
- What is the focus of each process as defined by your readings?
- When should you use problem solving, and when should you use decision making? What happens if these processes are ignored or used improperly?
- What similarities and what differences do you observe about the two processes?
- What strengths and benefits do each of these processes offer business leaders?
- What types of tools and techniques are available to help decision-makers and problem-solvers and what value do they have? (Summarize and generalize, donâ€™t list every tool and technique available.)
- Conclude your paper with a paragraph that summarizes how your thoughts have changed or been enhanced as a result of your readings this week.
- Include your name, the assignment name and number, the course and section number, and the date on your title page. Format your paper and cite all sources according to APA guidelines.