“Policing and DHS” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine you are a state police officer in your home state. Examine the role you and your agency play in Homeland Security.
- Determine how and in what situations you would refer to the DHS and other law enforcement and intelligence agencies. Support your explanation.
- Describe the challenges policing Arab communities present. Support your response.
“Policing and Ethical Concerns” Please respond to the following:
- Evaluate the ethical concerns raised by
and argue why these practices are or are not necessary. Decide if there is any validity to the counterargument of others who believe differently.
- From the article â€œSecretary Napolitano Meets with State, Local, and Tribal Law Enforcement on Countering Violent Extremismâ€ from the DHS Website, located at (https://www.dhs.gov/news/2012/01/18/secretary-napolitano-meets-state-local-and-tribal-law-enforcement-countering-violent).
- Discuss what you believe to be the most important role of policing in countering violent extremism in the United States.
- Analyze the NSI and explain if it is set up to have a great effect on detecting potential issues. Support your answer.
“Data Center Management”
Please address each of the following items in your response:
- Imagine you are an IT security specialist of a large organization which is opening a new data center. Recommend a minimum of three controls, other than door locks, you would utilize to secure the new data center physically. Support your recommendations.
- Recommend a process to govern obtaining, testing, and distributing patches for operating systems and applications within the new data center. Provide your rationale.
- Take a position on whether or not you would want to pursue a career as an IT auditor. Explain the key reasons why or why not. Explain the challenges auditors face as technology changes.
- Imagine you are working as an IT auditor. Identify the three best practices you believe would be most useful when conducting audits for various businesses. Justify your response.
Citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format
No required length as long as all questions are answered and cited with references