https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Paul2021-03-30 06:01:012021-03-30 06:01:01psy202
- Review the concepts of standardization, reliability, and validity in your textbook (p. 380-383)
- Think about these these questions: It has been stated that intelligence tests are reliable but not valid. Can you explain what this statement means? Psychological tests are diagnostic tools. What does this statement mean and how do you approach test results?
- Create a written response answering these questions and post it in the Chapter 10 Discussion Forum- Reliability and Validity class forum as a new thread.
- Read the responses posted by others in the class. Post responses to at least four other student’s comments. Your responses should be respectful and given in the spirit of helping everyone learn. Read these General Discussion Ideas for ways to contribute to a helpful discussion.
- Responses need to be substantive by asking questions and sharing your answer to the question, giving examples or counterexamples, etc. Responses that consist of only one statement of agreement or disagreement will not earn full credit. Responses that are completely off-topic will also not receive credit.