FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
I need to have my section 3 , 4 and 5 completed as well as a review of y other sections to ensure that everything lines up to flow together from week to week
Target Organization Selection
The first step will be to select a scenario organization as the target for your network implementation plan. This scenario organization will be used as the basis for each of the assignments throughout the course, and should conform to the following guidelines:
- Nontrivial: The selected organization should be large enough to allow reasonable exercise of the networking principles in the course assignments.
- Domain knowledge: You should be familiar enough with the organization to allow focus on the assignment tasks without significant time required for domain education.
- Accessibility: You should have good access to the people and other information related to the organization because this will be an important part of the process.
- Provide a description of the proposed network solution that includes coverage of these components: DNS, DHCP, Network Protocols, WINS, IP Routing, and Certificate Services.
- Include diagrams that provide a visual representation of the network structure.
Installation and Configuration
- Provide detailed installation steps for each of the major components and protocols planned for the system.
- Discuss configuration considerations for installation of these components and protocols.
- Include configuration of the system for remote access.
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Describe the maintenance procedures planned for the proposed network, including a schedule of maintenance activities and the steps required for each activity.
- Identify the network operations that will be monitored, the information that will be gathered, and the meaning of the information as it relates to potential system problems.
- List at least 3 potential network problem scenarios, and identify the troubleshooting procedure that will be used if this scenario occurs.
- Remote Connectivity:
- Discuss the remote connectivity needs for the system.
- Identify the applications and hardware necessary to address the remote connectivity requirements.
- Address security, troubleshooting, and maintenance for the remote connectivity.
- Network Implementation Plan final version:
- Review the entire document for any changes and improvements that you would like to make.
- Ensure that this final version of the document is sufficiently detailed to allow the system project managers to effectively implement the network.
- Any previous instructor feedback should be addressed with appropriate changes.