FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Once you have developed your product/service, you then need to determine how to make it available to the end user. Using your textbook and the articles from the Databases in the AIU Library, develop a distribution system for the laundry detergent industry
here for the research requirements and guide for this assignment.
- An overview of distribution channels:
- Channel Levels: Direct versus Indirect Distribution
- Channel Organizations: Conventional, Vertical, Horizontal and Multichannel Marketing Systems
- Analyze your target market’s needs. Explain what you know about your target market and what they want from a channel of distribution.
- Determine which channel members you will use and explain why (Indirect: retailer, wholesaler, dealer, manufacturer’s rep, etc. Direct: catalog, telephone, sales force, etc.)
- Discuss how many channel members you will use and explain why (intensive distribution, exclusive distribution or selective distribution)
- Recommend a channel organization and explain why (conventional, vertical, horizontal or multichannel marketing system)
Your report MUST include a reference list. All research should be cited in the body of the paper. In-text citations and corresponding references should be included in your paper. For more information on APA, please visit the APA Lab. The paper should be written in third person; this means pronouns like â€œIâ€, â€œweâ€, and â€œyouâ€ are not appropriate. The use of direct quotes is strongly discouraged.
Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 2-3 pages in length – starting with a brief one paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion.