PPT on the Ethics and Sustainability Social Enterprise Case. (Focus on Creating Shared Value (CSV), Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Ethics and Sustainability.)
The company you choose need the following request:
•The enterprise is engaged in sustainability actions by creating shared values.
•The enterprise has a particular focus on ethics and universally-shared values.
• Would have desirable to see a few more details of the issues, and stronger set of recommendations given the size of the company.
1. Describe the selected enterprise
2. Brief analysis of sustainability factors and issues
3. Describe the sustainability project of the company:
a. How does the project impact the community and other key stakeholders?
b. What were the results of their initiative/s?
4. Discuss any ethical elements of the enterprise that have been integrated into sustainability initiatives.
5. What were the main results of the sustainability actions?
1. Do you agree with the approach taken by the enterprise on sustainability actions and for weaving in values and ethics?
2. How would you further improve the initiatives?
3. What better results do you expect from your suggestions for improvement?
4. How would you further improve the sustainability action plan?
5. What would be your advice to your colleagues in the Management, moving forward?
Also: If you can do Amazon, I will be more appriciate, but up to you, you can choose other company.Other information maybe useful:The enterprise is engaged in sustainability actions by creating shared values.The enterprise has a particular focus on ethics and universally-shared values.Organizations that operate with a social mission but with the intention of making a profit. “Doing well by doing good” (social paradigm). A portion of profits are committed to social causes or projects with the remainder reinvested or returned to owners. Examples: Whole Foods Market Inc. and Value VillageCSR and sustainability placed high on corporate agenda. Often are larger corporations and traded on stock exchanges. Corporate giving and citizenship are involved. Publish “social reports” of their initiatives. “Doing good by doing well” (economic paradigm).