Unit III Project Instructions For this project, you will create a research plan based on the community health needs assessment (CHNA) of an organization of your choice. Follow the steps below. Start b
If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality, and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. We are the ideal place for all your writing needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Unit III Project
For this project, you will create a research plan based on the community health needs assessment (CHNA) of an organization of your choice. Follow the steps below.
Start by using an internet search or other methods to find a CHNA for an organization of your choice. It is recommended to use an organization in your community or where you work. CHNAs are required in charitable hospital organizations per IRS guidelines, and are required to be made public, so this type of facility may be a good place to start. If you have trouble finding an assessment, you can reach out to your professor.
Next, review the CHNA and identify the areas of opportunity as well as the supporting data. For example, if the local unemployment rate is high, perhaps job opportunities are an area that could be improved.
Choose one area of opportunity to focus on. Using the CHNA data, answer the following questions.
- What is the area of opportunity you have identified?
- What data was shared that supported this opportunity?
- What is one idea you have to address this opportunity?
- If you were going to create a strategic marketing plan for this idea, what research would you need to do (minimum of four specific areas)?
- How would each of these research areas impact your final proposal on how to address this opportunity?
- In your opinion, what would be the most difficult part of obtaining this research data?
- Reflecting on the impact of the research you identified, what is the risk to this area of opportunity, if you made a plan without doing the necessary research?
Your project must be a minimum of two written pages. You may include graphics or charts to support your project, but they do not count toward the written page requirement. You must use a minimum of two sources to support your project. All sources used must have citations and references properly formatted in APA Style.