report must be at least 700 words
Step One: Watch both of these videos: https://youtu.be/nGlQkaoIfBI and https://youtu.be/RrQDfZUJhXk
Step Two: Write a four-paragraph essay about one movie–preferably your favorite–that you watched in which you learned from the transformation the main character (whether the hero or villain).
- In the first paragraph:
Provide the title, date, and director of the film, as well as a brief summary of the film in your own words.
- In the second paragraph:
Choose one character. Describe the character before his/her/their transformation.
- In the third paragraph:
- Describe the exact scene or scenes when the character transforms him, her, themselves.
- Describe the obstacles he/she/they overcome.
- Is there a recognition or reversal as described by Aristotle? If so, describe.
- What were the lessons learned by the character?
5. In the fourth paragraph:
- Does the observer experience a catharsis, as described by Aristotle when watching this film?
- What can an observer learn about the character and the transformation? Provide examples
using scenes in the film.
- Did the character’s transformation relate to your own life? If so, how?
- Can you apply any of the lessons learned to your own life? If so, how?