FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Choose two questions and write only the structure ( the essay plan ) , so I can send them to my teacher and he can approve on of them or instruct me to amend some points to make sure am going in the right path then I will post that question for you to start writing after his approval.
1. To what extent has globalisation changed the nature of diplomacy? I recomand this question and you feel free to choose the second one
2. Explain the continuing relevance of Cardinal Richelieu to the conduct of Diplomacy.
3. ‘The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is an increasing irrelevance in the contemporary international system.’ Do you agree with this statement?
4. To what extent do you agree with the argument that the Thatcher government was responsible for the outbreak of the Falkland Islands War?
5. Does successful diplomacy depend on ‘ripeness’? Discuss with reference to three case studies.
6. What is the main reason that makes it so difficult to negotiate effective environmental agreements?
7. Critically examine the effectiveness of public diplomacy in the contemporary international system.
8. What is the central reason for the continued survival of the resident embassy?
In one page write the structure based on answering the following questions:
1- Argument â€“ what is your answer to the set question? (what did i understand from the question?? Illustrate the main argument??)
2- My Position/ view supported by arguments .
3- Case studies â€“what are you going to look at to support your argument? What cases ?
4- Sources â€“ what articles and books have you looked at?
So in total I need two structure (each structure one page ), after the approval , il hand the work to you again to proceed with one of the questions, with the same articles and research that you already made . any clarifications please send me before you start to make it clear?