No plagerism. I have to turn it in to turnitin.com
You will write a thematic essay according to the following requirements:
Choose a story from our textbook that you feel uses the element of theme well (A Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allen Poe) or (Miss Brill by Katherine Mansfield).
· Research additional stories by other authors (not stories in our textbook) that use similar or contrasting themes. Develop an analysis essay based on the similarities or differences.
· Compose a five paragraph paper with a clear introduction (including thesis statement), body, and conclusion
· Paper must be 450 words minimum and meet the posted essay rubric expectations
· Follow the MLA formatting guidelines (Hacker, pp. 462-470)
· Use MLA citation format (Hacker, pp. 399-463)
· Research is required (three resources, external to textbook)
· Include a Works Cited page (not included in word count) (Hacker, p. 470)
· Refer to the sample essay in MLA format (Hacker, pp. 465-469)
I. Introduction with thesis