The purpose of this assignment is to identify the key pillars of corporate social responsibility and opportunities to improve sustainability within a supply chain.
Research and identify three organizations that have decided that sustainability is vital in their sourcing decisions and ongoing business models.
In 750-1,000 words, address the following:
- Summary of your research.
- Background for each of the three selected organizations.
- An identification of the key pillars of corporate social responsibility.
- An explanation of how you would incorporate sustainability into ongoing supplier management and future sourcing decisions.
- A discussion on whether a certain minimum sustainability level is just one input of a sourcing decision or whether sustainability should be a disqualifying factor.
- A discussion regarding possible financial repercussions when including sustainability as a critical selection criterion for planning and sourcing.
- A discussion on how the Christian worldview affects the organization’s decision such as how sustainability practices further the greater good of culture and society and embody the biblical principles related to goodness and justice.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.