Ten page paper demonstrating the ability to apply theory/theories to a particular case study. The case approved for this paper is that of Aaron Hernandez.
- Summary of the approved case study with details necessary for the application of
2. Background description of the offender(s) (i.e., age, gender/sex, education level,
race/ethnicity, family dynamics, socioeconomic status, prior history of criminal behavior,
relationship to the victim(s), etc.);
3. Explanation of which theory/theories may be applied to this particular case study;
4. Description of consequences for the offender(s); and
5. Recommendation for better consequences (if any) depending on the applied
theory/theories. If you agree with the consequences, explain why.
Course papers should be typed in Times New Roman (black font size 12), double-spaced with 1-
inch margins, include in-text citations and references in APA format, and submitted as an
electronic copy by the deadline. Papers should be at least ten (10) pages not including the cover
page, abstract, and references page(s).