Select an ecosystem in your area (forest, lake, desert, grassland).
Write a 525- to 1000-word paper explaining the following:
- Tell what and where your ecosystem is.
- Describe the structure of your ecosystem including important abiotic features and dominant plant and animal species.
- Explain some functions/processes of your ecosystem including one nutrient cycle and one food chain.
- Give two examples of species interactions (predation, competition, mutualism, etc.) that occur in your ecosystem.
- Identify an invasive species in your ecosystem. Explain its effects on the ecosystem and efforts to control or eradicate it.
Include two outside references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Basic Rubric –