Take a moment to review the details of this assignment below and gather any necessary files. Once you’re ready to submit your assignment, move on to Step 2.Assessment Description Create a chart analyz
If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality, and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. We are the ideal place for all your writing needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Take a moment to review the details of this assignment below and gather any necessary files. Once you’re ready to submit your assignment, move on to Step 2.Assessment Description
Create a chart analyzing crime patterns.
- Look at the seven types of crime patterns in Chapter 9 of the textbook. (Hot product, hot place, hot setting, hot spot, hot prey, series, and spree)
- Research crimes (preferably in the local news). Select crime stories that correspond to each of the crime patterns.Explain how each crime fits that specific crime pattern type; cite sources to support analysis.
- How could the information about the crime, as well as what you know about the crime pattern, be used to solve the crime?
- If a crime in the stories has already been solved, how was the information about the crime and the crime pattern used to solve it?
- What kind of leads can you deduce from each one of the crimes?
- If any of the stories you are analyzing involves multiple crimes, what common characteristics do they share?
Be sure to cite three to five relevant scholarly sources in support of your content. Use only sources provided in resources, found in the GCU Library, or government websites.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a scoring guide Please review the scoring guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Course Materials if you need assistance.