For this assignment, use your field experience placement hours.
Use the “Lesson Planning Ideas for Integration” document to brainstorm ideas for a three-dimensional art lesson plan for K to Age 8/Grade 3.
Use the format of one of the “Lesson Plan Templates” and one of your ideas to create and implement a lesson plan that integrates a content subject area and contains the following information:
- Clear, measurable learning objectives that align to early learning standards (ELS) as well as your state’s subject standards.
- Anticipatory set
- Reasoning and problem-solving
- Relevant materials and resources including visual or audio resources
- Differentiation of instruction to address the diverse needs of students Name the differentiation strategies used to achieve individual learning outcomes.
Write a 500-750-word reflection based on the feedback you received from your classroom teacher and personal observations about the experience, explain the following:
- Strengths and opportunities for growth. Provide specific evidence from your activity.
- What would you do differently if you taught this activity again? Be sure to proviide specific examples