Read chapters 9 Change and 10 Sexualities
· Must at least 4 pages long (could be more). Dedicate at least one page to each assigned chapter (there will be two chapters assigned weekly), and at least one page for your reaction/reflections.
· Must have an introduction, body, and conclusion.
· Must be formatted correctly (Time New Roman, 12pts font, double space, etc.)
· Must be written in either MLA, APA, or Chicago Style Format
· Must include proper citations (for direct quotes or paraphrased sections)
For each paper, you will include a summary of each assigned chapter and your personal reaction/reflections. You may address the following:
· How have the assigned readings challenged your assumptions? Why? How?
· Can you relate to the information presented? Explain (for instance, reflect on your upbringing, cultural/familial expectations, etc.
· Provide an example of a place in the world where individuals share similar experiences or challenges. Describe commonalities and differences between groups.