Your Social Policies Critique Project is due at the end of this unit. In this paper you will demonstrate your competence in using theoretical perspectives to evaluate the efficacy of social welfare policies to ameliorate a social welfare problem. Based on your evaluation, you will identify ways to address any issues found with the policies. As you complete your final paper keep the following instructions in mind:
- You final paper is expected to synthesize all of the course project components into a single piece.
- All course project components included in the final paper should be revised based on feedback you receive from your instructor or other learners.
- The final paper should also include any elements that were not developed in the course project components, but are necessary for the unity and understanding of your project.
- The length of the main paper is expected to be at least 15 pages, excluding the cover page, optional abstract, optional table of contents, figures or tables, and reference pages.
- Include at least 10 references; 5 should be peer-reviewed journal articles published within the last five years.
- Follow APA 6th Edition style.